Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm here and ready to get wild!

A little about me... I'm just an average girl with a HUGE sexual appetite. I'm a 26-year-old BBW who loves to show off my curves and share myself with you in all things sexuality.

I got into BBW cammodeling a few months ago and have really found a "place" for me in this life. I love playing with different fetishes and making my guests feel special. I'm also a huge fan of wearing lingerie and being a little naughty ;)

If you like piercings, I'm your girl - lips, nips & below the hips! I'll also be sharing pics here on a regular basis.

Feel free to say hi and interact with me. I'll be posting things about my modeling career, but also lots of normal day-to-day sharings. I'd really like to get to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment